Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
– We are a small family-owned and operated company established in 1992. You will be working with either the owner, O.T., or his daughter and the head manager, Liz. We have two installation crews, and all members have worked exclusively with us for several years.
– We give everyone our best price upfront, so we are unable to offer additional discounts, price-matching, or financing. While we strive to be competitive, our costs tend to be a bit higher because we are a smaller company.
– Our materials have a limited lifetime warranty, and our workmanship has a one-year warranty.
– We are currently 1 week out on estimate appointments and 8-10 weeks out on installations.
Our Products and Services:
– Pressure-treated pine wood fence installation
– Aluminum (Black or Bronze powder-coated only) fence installation
– Chain Link (galvanized or vinyl-coated, with the option to add privacy slats, privacy cloth, barbed or razor wire) fence installation
– PVC (white or tan Privacy/Tongue & Groove) fence installation
– Galvanized non-climb field fence installation
– Removal of existing fences
– Repairs ONLY if we did the original installation
Due to supplier issues, we are temporarily unable to offer other PVC styles/colors, or other colors of aluminum. Please be advised that aluminum style options are also limited at this time.
We do NOT offer:
– Custom/Non-Standard designs or styles in any material
– Other woods (cypress, cedar, exotics, poplar wood rail, bamboo, railroad ties)
– Composites (such as Trex)
– Faux Walls (such as Simtek)
– Mixed Materials (such as mélange or slip)
– Specialty Fences (such as Invisible Fence or Baby Barrier)
– Chicken Wire, Hog Wire, Game Fences
– Tennis Courts, Baseball Fields, Golf Courses
– Dog Kennels, Chicken Coops, Electric Dog or Cattle Fences
– Sheds or Other Roofed Enclosures
– Retaining Walls (even with our materials)
– Mailbox or Sign Posts
– Temporary/Rental fences
– Sales of parts or materials only
– Installation of customer-provided materials
– Repairs of fences that we did NOT install
– Height extensions on any fences (even if we installed them)
– Any installations over 1,500 linear feet
– Any installations over 8.5 feet in total above grade height
– Any installations requiring trenching mesh deeper than 6″ in the ground
– Any installations in the City of Sarasota without a permit
– Quotes for insurance purposes
– Sub-contracting of our materials and services to general contractors or third parties
We also don’t provide/install: property surveys, columns or walls in any material, decks, arbors, railings, trellises, pavers, landscaping, pressure washing, painting/staining/sealing, electrical work, or automatic openers for gates; these are specialized services that will require the appropriate companies.
Our Service Area:
Most of Sarasota and Manatee Counties
WE APOLOGIZE, BUT WE DON’T SERVICE THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
– Anna Maria
– Bradenton Beach
– Charlotte County
– City of Bradenton
– City of Venice
– Longboat Key
– North Port
– Port Charlotte
To Schedule A FREE Estimate:
Please call (941) 351-8989 during business hours.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but we CANNOT schedule appointments through the contact form.
The Contact Form Is ONLY For:
– General questions not answered above
– A ballpark price. This option REQUIRES a competitor’s complete quote OR the following information: Fence Material, Style, Height, Approximate Linear Footage, Quantity and Width of any Gates, and a legible illustration of the layout (rough sketch, a highlighted property survey, drawing over an aerial map image, etc). Please include a picture of the type of fence you want if you don’t the name of the style, or describe the purpose of the gates if you’re not sure of an exact width. Additional details, such as the purpose of the fence, if you have a small dog, etc are always helpful but not required.
Due to high volume, only submissions that meet the above criteria will receive a response, which may take several business days. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Our shop is NOT open to the public, and we can only meet there by appointment.