Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
– We are a small family-owned and operated company established in 1992. You will be working with either the owner, O.T., or his daughter and the head manager, Liz. We have two installation crews, and all members have worked exclusively with us for several years.
– We are currently up to 1 week out on estimate appointments and 6 weeks out on installations (this may be longer due to weather, material, or permit delays).
What We Offer:
– Provision & Installation of pressure-treated pine wood fencing & gates (3′-8′ high, Board Rail, Spaced Picket, Stockade, Board on Board, Shadowbox)
– Provision & Installation of aluminum fencing & gates (only 4′ or 5′ high black powder-coated residential grade, standard spaced, 3-Rail Flat Top or Pressed Speartop, with optional Puppy Guard add-on)
– Provision & Installation of chainlink fencing & gates (3′-8′ high residential and commercial grades of galvanized, green or black vinyl-coated, with optional privacy slats, privacy cloth, barbed or razor wire)
– Provision & Installation of PVC fencing & gates (only white or tan 3′-8′ high Tongue & Groove is readily available, all other styles are back-ordered)
– Provision & Installation of galvanized non-climb field mesh fencing & gates (only 4′ or 5′ high with square pressure-treated pine wood posts)
– Removal of existing fences (installation of replacement fence not required)
– Repairs (only of fences we originally installed)
Please also be advised that services such as landscaping, pressure washing, painting/staining, property surveys, electrical work and automatic openers for gates, etc are specialized and will require hiring the appropriate companies.
Our Service Area:
Most of Sarasota and Manatee Counties
WE APOLOGIZE, BUT WE DON’T SERVICE THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
– Anna Maria
– Bradenton Beach
– Charlotte County
– City of Bradenton
– City of Venice
– Longboat Key
– North Port
– Port Charlotte
To Schedule A FREE Estimate:
Please call (941) 351-8989 during business hours.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but we CANNOT schedule appointments through the contact form.
The Contact Form Is ONLY For:
– General questions not answered above
– A ballpark price. This option REQUIRES a competitor’s complete quote OR the following information: Fence Material, Style, Height, Approximate Linear Footage, Quantity and Width of any Gates, and a legible illustration of the layout (rough sketch, a highlighted property survey, drawing over an aerial map image, etc). Please include a picture of the type of fence you want if you don’t the name of the style, or describe the purpose of the gates if you’re not sure of an exact width. Additional details, such as the purpose of the fence, if you have a small dog, etc are always helpful but not required.
Due to high volume, only submissions that meet the above criteria will receive a response, which may take several business days. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Our shop is NOT open to the public, and we can only meet there by appointment.